Sunday, October 25, 2009

Flash Back of my Life.























Flash backs are some times weird as in my case I have experienced many of them, among these is one below.
It was a different Galaxy far-far away from Earth. In a different solar system; a planet, with life. Technology was very much advanced. Society was free from all evils which are present on Earth. No Wars, no fights, no theft, no murders, no exploitation, & above all no greed for money. People were civilized and they cared the importance of life and the harmony with nature. They new if natural balance was to be disturbed, they would have to face the consequences of disasters. The people used to work for there satisfaction and not for money and wealth gains. People lived united in apartments called “HIVES” like Bee’s. They used to work together as Bee’s work.
They had a Government System of “King’s Reign”. The King was the Supreme Commander of the people but he would have to follow the rules framed by a council of Judges and according to consultation of the Judges he would rule. It had efficient Governance System and Security Forces only looked after illegal Intrusions from other Planets. They used to catch those who broke the law and send them to there Moon’s Correction Center were there brains were reformatted and they were transformed from “evil to good” in short.
I was the Son of that King and was under training of the Judges, as they used to teach different trades from Science to Astrology & from Warfare to a Public Dealing. As I was undergoing training & before completion I was told that I have to pass a test, I have to travel to a planet nearby were a competitions of Warriors was going on but nobody told me for what it was. I traveled to that planets with my fellow students of my academy and entered the competition’s Arena. There were greater fighters than me but they were loosing from one fighter who was all covered from head to foot with armor. The fighter was all covered in white and was bravely fighting continuously with a fighter who was bigger and stronger but soon was defeated. Announcement was made that is there any one left to fight that great warrior who stood there waiting for another battle. My friends pushed forward and I switched my wrist pad and I was also covered by my armor from head to foot. I drew my light saber out and so did my opponent and again the fight begun. During we were blowing heavy blows on each other of our light sabers I saw the eye’s of my opponent and suddenly I was for some moments in a state blackout, but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my left hand, under my left shoulder. I was little bit touched by my opponent’s saber and my left hand started to bleed with blood. I recollected my attention and made a blow on the handle of my opponent’s saber and half of it flew away from the hand. People around stood up. My opponent moved back and pressed the button on the right hand and removed the body armor. In front of me I saw a Young, Beautiful Girl. At first sight I feel in love with her or I was to fall in love. I also did the same. She smiled at me as if she was congratulating me for my victory and the people around gave a heavy applause and stood in respect of the Judges who were approaching towards the central arena. Suddenly she saw my bleeding hand and approached me, quickly she opened her backpack and took out her medical kit and bandaged my hand. She said she was sorry for hurting me. I said in reply hat every thing is fair in love and war and this wound will heal up soon but the other wound will not. She understood what I meant with those words. While she was bandaging my hand her hand was covered by my blood and she unknowingly smeared it between her forehead hairs as “Hindu” women do in and after marriage.
The Judges declared that I was the winner of the contest and I have been chosen to be the would-be husband of their Princes. Suddenly a Saint Like figure appeared in front of all the Judges and he declared that it was the Gods will to unite the great souls of heaven in matrimony as they were prophesized to be. They are the Eternal Couples who get born again and again, and time to time to save the people they feel each others pain and sacrifice their lives to save the people. They know each other from ages but still are for some time rediscover themselves. This is their destiny to Love and be loved by one another. They are boundless of time and matter they are one so let’s stand in respect of the newly wedded couple.
I was shocked by those words and asked my friends and her, with whom I fell in love. Suddenly among the people my father appeared, he explained that the princes and I were prophesized to be married. She stood there with her head down in shame and respect. I approached her and took her hand in my hand and said I believe in their words, still I need your agreement for this marriage - do you agree too! She said, yes I does. Then I finally made a promise to her that in future even though she forgets me & unknowingly hurts me I would have no complains or obligations against her. Even though I would be far from you but I will always support her and be by her side, I would protect her from all troubles! Then she told me that she was a Witch and she knew that I would make such promise.
Then my Father told me that my mother was also from this planet and was a witch, a student and a teacher from the same Academy. My mother was the best student of her times and she took care of my father when he was hurt in a War against an Evil force. Then he married my mother and made her his queen. The Princes was also taught by my mother and she was the best too. My mother new it all and was waiting for her son and daughter-in-law at the palace at my planet. Then we took leave after all the legal formalities of marriage and proceeded towards our home planet unknowing that soon we would face War. She embraced me with Eye’s full of tears as she was happy and sad together the same time as if she new something would separate us again.



I do hope people may learn a lesson, that to live in Harmony with Nature is important and above all it is important to understand the true meaning of love.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your honest opinions.Will be greatfulfor your future comments. With regards Tuhin Kumar Dutta.